Warren County 4th of July Organization
Theme “IN THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS”
Holiday Decoration Contest
Rules & Instructions
Entry Application Period now through 12/01/18
Judging Period 12/08/18 thru 12/10/18 (if Necessary)
Winners Announced 12/14/18 Downtown Warren, Pa.
Please read all rules & instructions & if you have questions contact Audrey Taylor at 730-4218 or E-mail Audrey at email@example.com
1. Participation is open to all residents with in the City of Warren, Pa.
2. This is a 4th of July Fundraiser so there is a $10.00 entry fee. Checks can be made out to:
Warren County 4th of July Organization & mailed to PO Box 434 Warren, Pa. with entry form.
3. Members of 4th of July Organization are not eligible.
4. All fees and entry form must be received no later than 12/01/18
5. Contest is for exterior decoration only, including windows that are visible from the exterior. Judging will be done from outside the residence only.
6. Judging will be based on “Curb Appeal” as viewed from the street only. Therefore only those decorations located on the street side of the property will be judged. Corner lots will be judged from both streets. Judges will not enter property to view sides or back of house.
7. Participants agree to have one or more photos of there decorated resident’s exterior posted on the 4th of July web site & possibly in our local paper.
8. Judging criteria will include (A) Unique design & creative use of lights & decorations (B) Story line or Theme (IN THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS) The display & placement of decorations, animated objects & etc. & overall presentation.
9. Judging will be done from 6:00 PM-8:00 PM on Saturday Dec. 8th, Sunday Dec.9th, & Monday Dec. 10th if Necessary. Participants should insure that all lights, animations & decorations are in place and activated for judging periods all three nights.
10. An Entry #card will be provided to each participant. This card must be affixed to the exterior of the residence in a conspicuous spot where it can be seen by the judges from the street.
11. There will be prizes awarded plus a certificate & will be awarded on Wednesday Dec, 12th @ a ceremony downtown. Winners will be announced and need not be present to win.
12. BE CREATIVE BE FESTIVE, have fun !!
13. Registration Forms below!