We invite you to take part in our 73rd Annual 4th of July Celebration in Warren, Pennsylvania. We are now accepting applications for all types of vendors, providing the public with many types of food items, novelties, and etc. All completed applications and monies must be received by June 25th. Applications received after the 25th of June will be denied.
All vendors must adhere to the following rules. Failure to do so will result in eviction from the event, forfeiture of all fees and barred from future Warren County 4″” of July Organization events.
1) Vendor Space are 10 feet deep and 20 feet across the front. Vendors requiring more or less space must note on the application. Those requiring more space must reserve and pay for two or more spots.
2) Set up and tear down times: The Parade up begins at 8:00 AM and must be complete no later than 10:00 AM, NO early tear down, which begins 30 minutes after the last unit passes your booth. (You will be notified of your parade vendor space location, two weeks prior).
3) NO alcohol is permitted at any event for any reason. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
4) You may sell or display only items described on your application and approved by the organization and we reserve the right to remove any item from sales.
5) You may not sell 50/50 or any other type of tickets
6) You are responsible for cleanliness of your area and to dispose of all trash.
7) Vehicles are only permitted in vendor area. For set up and tear down, after complete you must park in the noted areas.
8) Food Vendors are required to have and display a Pennsylvania and City Health Inspection Certificate. You must be inspected by City Health inspection. A $50 fee will be assessed in addition to the event fee.
9) Due to the possibility of electric problems, we suggest that each vendor bring a generator if possible, this way you will be covered in case of this unforeseen issue.
The 4th of July Organization is not responsible for lost or stolen property or property left behind. The Organization will not refund fees due to weather or any other unforeseen event.
Please send the proper fees to: Warren County 4th of July Organization Attn: Vendor Committee PO Box 434 Warren, PA 16365.