We invite you to take part in our 72nd Annual 4th of July Celebration in Warren, Pennsylvania. This year will be a two day event with two opportunities to vend. This event will include vendors, live music, and a talent show contest.
The parade will be out kick off this year with a chance to vend along the parade route on Thursday, July 4, 2019, beginning at 11:00 am on the East side of Warren and continue through Downtown Warren. Our second opportunity will be at Betts Park on Saturday July 6, 2019, from 1:00 pm – 10:00 pm, closing out with our Fireworks Extravaganza, followed by our Grand Prize drawings.
We are now accepting applications for all types of vendors, providing the public with many types of food items, novelties, and etc. All completed applications and monies must be received by Monday, June 24, 2019. Applications received after the 24th of June will be denied.
All vendors must adhere to the following rules. Failure to do so will result in eviction from the event, forfeiture of all fees and barred from future Warren County 4″” of July Organization events.
1) Vendor Space are 10 feet deep and 20 feet across the front. Vendors requiring more or less space must note on the application. Those requiring more space must reserve and pay for two or more spots.
2) Set up and tear down times: The Parade, Thursday, July 4th, set up begins at 8:00 AM and must be complete no later than 10:00 AM, NO early tear down, which begins 30 minutes after the last unit passes your booth. (You will be notified of your parade vendor space location, two weeks prior). On Saturday, July 6, 2019 at Betts Park, set up time begins at 9:00 AM and must be set up no later than 12:00 PM, NO early tear down, tear down will begin at 10:30 PM.
3) NO alcohol is permitted at any event for any reason. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
4) You may sell or display only items described on your application and approved by the organization and we reserve the right to remove any item from sales.
5) You may not sell 50/50 or any other type of tickets
6) You are responsible for cleanliness of your area and to dispose of all trash.
7) Vehicles are only permitted in vendor area. For set up and tear down, after complete you must park in the noted areas.
8) Food Vendors are required to have and display a Pennsylvania and City Health Inspection Certificate. You must be inspected by City Health inspection. A $50 fee will be assessed in addition to the event fee.
9) Due to the possibility of electric problems, we suggest that each vendor bring a generator if possible, this way you will be covered in case of this unforeseen issue.
*The 4″ of July Organization is not responsible for lost or stolen property or property left behind. The Organization will not refund fees due to weather or any other unforeseen event.
Please send the proper fees to: Warren County 4th of July Organization Attn: Vendor Committee PO Box 434 Warren, PA 16365
Any questions or concerns please contact Renee’ Geckle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (814)688-6373. Or you may contact, Melissa Almendinger at Melissaalmendinger@yahoo.com or call (814)779-8268, if no answer please feel free to leave a message.
Please contact the above committee members to request an application, and one will be mailed to you.